Contact Us


About Curb It

General Questions

Questions about what to recycle, collections schedules, or where the next HHW mobile collection site is located? Contact us at (208) 384-3901 or e-mail us at

Trash & Recycling Service Questions

Republic Services is responsible for trash and recycling collection in Boise. If you set your materials out on time and Republic Services still missed your home, please call (208) 345-1266.

  • Commercial
    To start commercial trash and recycling service, contact Republic Services at (208) 345-1266.

Ordering or Replacing Carts

To request a new or additional wheeled trash cart, new or additional recycling cart, a new glass cart, replace a damaged cart, or to have an existing cart removed, submit a Cart Service Request form or contact us at (208) 608-7460.

Overflow Stickers

To purchase additional stickers, contact Boise City Utility Billing Services by e-mail at

Hazardous Waste

For information regarding disposal of household hazardous or prohibited materials, visit our household hazardous waste page, or call (208) 608-7136 or (208) 577-4736.

Special Disposal Needs

For disposal of explosives, ammunition, radioactive items, and biomedical waste (including pharmaceuticals), please call (208) 384-3901 or (208) 577-4736 for information.


Sign up for our e-newsletter to learn more about how you can curb waste.

Enter Commercial Enter Residential

Brought to you by the City of Boise