Commercial Glass Service
Every business that subscribes to the curbside glass collection program is provided with up to two 65-gallon gray carts.
- Set out the cart by 7:00 am and place the cart at least three feet away from other carts.
- All glass must be placed inside the glass cart AND the lid must close. Do not overfill the cart. Overfilled carts will spill glass into the street when the cart is emptied into the truck.
- Only empty glass bottles and jars will be collected. Discard lids, caps, and corks and lightly rinse the container. Broken bottles and jars are okay.
- Do not place trash or non-glass recyclables in the "Glass Only" cart.
- No mirrors, windows, Pyrex, dishes, fish tanks, light bulbs, or ceramics are accepted.