Program Information (PDF)
- Items can be dropped off at any location during business hours.
- Medications may be bagged.
- Liquid must remain in original containers and containers must be sealed in a plastic bag to prevent spills. Do not pour liquids into the collection bin or into a plastic bag.
- Medications must fit into the drop chute. If the container is too large, please ask at the counter for assistance.
Program Does Not Accept
- Business or medical office medications (e.g. veterinary offices, assisted/long-term care facilities, doctor offices)
- Chemotherapy Drugs
- Needles, lancets, or pen needles or Syringes (See Sharps Disposal page for information)
- Aerosol Cans
- Hair care products or cosmetics
- Urine or feces contaminated items
- Bloody or Infectious Waste
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- IV Bags or catheters
- Bodily Fluids of any kind
- Empty pill containers (can be placed in your recycling cart)