Glass Collection Program
Residents may drop off glass at any of the collection sites located throughout Boise. Please help keep the sites clean and safe by following these guidelines:
- All types of glass bottles and jars (clear and colored) are accepted.
- Remove lids, caps, plastic bags, and cardboard boxes before depositing glass.
- Do not leave plastic or paper bags, cardboard boxes, or garbage at the drop-off sites.
Items not accepted at the sites:
- Light bulbs
- Porcelain or ceramic products (including Pyrex)
- Window glass
- Fish tanks
- Fluorescent tubes and CFL bulbs are hazardous waste and should be disposed of properly. See the Hazardous Waste Disposal section for more information.
- East Boise - 2205 E. Goodman Street (behind the Idaho Botanical Garden)
- Fire Station #3 - 2202 Gekeler Ln. (off Boise Ave.)
- Office Max - 2509 S. Broadway
- Fire Station #12 - 3240 Hwy. 21, Boise (near Columbia Village)
Boise State University
- Albertsons - 1650 W. State St. (16th and State St)
Central Boise (Downtown)
- Fire Station #5 - 212 S. 16th (15th and Front)
- Albertsons - 1653 S. Vista Ave.
- Country Club Plaza - 4500 Overland Rd., Boise
- Pacific Recycling - 5120 W. Emerald
- Republic Services - 11101 W. Executive Dr. (west of Five Mile Rd.)
- Fire Station #6 - 6933 W. Franklin, Boise
- Fire Station #10 - 12065 W. McMillan, Boise (McMillan & Cloverdale)
- Albertsons - 10700 Ustick Rd. (corner of Five Mile and Ustick)
- Albertsons - 3614 W. State St. (36th and State)
- Western Recycling - 1990 S. Cole Road