Residential Glass Service
The subscription curbside glass program is a voluntary program
in which residents or businesses can "opt-in" for the service. For
a monthly fee, residents and businesses can deposit glass into a
wheeled cart and take it to the curb where it will be collected by
Republic Services . Program guidelines
- Sign up: Place orders by phone at 384-3735 or
send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide the following information when signing up:
- Name on account
- Account number
- Contact name and phone number (if different from name on
- Monthly fee (per cart): $5.50 (1 cart max. for
residents; 2 carts max. for businesses).
- Collection schedule: Every four
weeks. Republic Services will provide a schedule upon delivery
of a cart.
- Cart size: 65-gallon grey cart with reflective
decals on the lid and around the body.
- Cart Pick-up Fee: A cart removal fee
will be imposed if the service is cancelled.