Residential Glass Service
The subscription curbside glass program is a voluntary program in which residents or businesses can "opt-in" for the service. For a monthly fee, residents and businesses can deposit glass into a wheeled cart and take it to the curb where it will be collected by Republic Services . Program guidelines
- Sign up: Place orders by phone at 384-3735 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide the following information when signing up:
- Name on account
- Account number
- Contact name and phone number (if different from name on account)
- Monthly fee (per cart): $5.50 (1 cart max. for residents; 2 carts max. for businesses).
- Collection schedule: Glass is collected every four weeks. Republic Services will provide a schedule upon delivery of a cart.
- Cart size: 65-gallon grey cart with reflective decals on the lid and around the body.
- Cart Pick-up Fee: A cart removal fee will be imposed if the service is cancelled.