Collection Day Schedule
Trash is collected every week on your designated trash day. To determine your trash day, visit Republic Service's collection day map.
Trash collection is delayed by one day for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
If the holiday is observed on a weekend, no changes will occur with the collection schedule.
- Residential Cleanup Weeks: March 28 - April 8, 2017 and December 26 - December 30, 2017
- Christmas Tree Collection: January 2 - 6, 2017
- Set carts out by 7:00 a.m., remove from street within 24 hours.
- Place wheeled cart against the curb or along the alley with the handle pointing towards your residence; do no block the sidewalk with carts.
- Keep carts at least three feet away from other carts, mailboxes, fire hydrants, low hanging trees or shrubs, parked cars, or utility poles so trucks can easily access the cart.
- Do not place hot ashes into the cart or set cart near sources of heat (furnace, fireplace, grill).
- Needles, sharps, and syringes must be placed inside a hard plastic or metal container for disposal in your trash cart. See Sharps Disposal for more information.
- Do not place hazardous waste in your trash or recycling cart. See Household Hazardous Waste for more information.